MRRC: Pilot Projects
MRRC Pilot Program
When active, the pilot program reviews applications continuously throughout the year on a 4-6 week cycle.
Application will include:
- Specific Aims
- Significance (i.e. how will this impact clinical care or basic science)
- Overall grant plan (brief)
- What pilot data is required for submission
- Experimental plan for pilot data (power analysis included)
- Time Table for submission (<9 months, <3 months after completion of pilot data)
- Projected utilization by grant if funded: System time and personnel support at MRRC
- Agreement if funded to utilize MRRC resources for duration of project unless mutual agreement to stop or inability of MRRC to perform the studies at rate no more than that listed in the request.